Thursday, August 21, 2008

back for more

After spending 20 hours of my life in a old ship called Romilda i finally managed to get back home from Anafi island,only to find that my PC power adaptor decided to commit suicide while i was away on holiday.So i had to wait till today to post something on my beloved blog.Im glad my mate Vags kept things warm while i was away with his awesome posts.I've been listening to this track a long time now but i can't seem to track down the artist.It's just came up one day on random play and since then im hooked on it.It's called Dreams and it kept me good company on my holidays.If you have any clue please let me know.More words and songs to come tommorow..Im still yawning from that 20 hour trip.

Dreams
http://www.zshare.net/audio/17407705

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderfullllll !